Buttery Spaghetti – IP
Quick and easy buttery spaghetti – IP, made in an instant pot within just few minutes with lots of garlic and just right amount of charred cherry tomatoes & that perfect spicy kick!!
Weeknights call for quick, easy and most importantly comforting meal. This no fuss IP Buttery Spaghetti is nothing but just that. It comes together in an Instant Pot within few minutes with minimal ingredients.
The combination of flavors and texture is amazing in this dish. I mean who does not like al dente spaghetti?!?! And now think about tangy charred tomatoes along with buttery garlic with some herbs and right amount of spicy kick. Serve it along with creamy delicate burrata cheese. There you have haven served at your dining table under 15 minutes!!
I am so here for fuss free quick weeknight meals. And this one right here has been on repeat in my house for sure. My kids absolutely love it. I do tame it down on spices by using less or non crushed red peppers for my kids. You can even skip the spicy garlicky charred tomatoes all together when you serve it to your kids and it would still taste pretty good!
If you are into spicy garlicky charred tomatoes flavored pasta, try BASIL SUN DRIED TOMATO TORTELLINI WITH CHARRED TOMATOES AND ASPARAGUS and VEGAN MEATBALLS recipes. They will definitely win your heart! If you try these recipes and end up liking it, tag me on Instagram @myvegetarianroots. I would love to see your recreation of these goodies!
Happy & Healthy Eating!!
Buttery Spaghetti Instant Pot
- 8 oz Uncooked Spaghetti regular sized spaghetti, not the thin ones because the cook time and pressure release time mentioned below is likely change if using thin spaghetti.
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dry Oregano
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 8 cloves Sliced Garlic
- 30 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Peppers
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup Copped Basil more for garnishing
- 1 Burrata Cheese Ball
Make the spaghetti in IP
- Break uncooked spaghetti in half. Add it to IP.
- Add marinara sauce and water in IP. Mix well so that spaghetti is coated with liquid completely.
- Add 2 tbsp of butter in IP. Close the lid, secure it and cook on high pressure for half of the time from what spaghetti package instructions say.
- Once the times goes off, let the pressure release naturally for 4 minutes. Open the valve and release rest of the pressure manually.
- Open the lid and stir it well. You might find spaghetti stuck to each other. At this point it should be a little undercooked.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Close the lid again and cook on high pressure for 2 minutes.
- Once the times goes off, let the pressure release naturally for 2 minutes. Open the valve and release rest of the pressure manually.
- Open the lid and prepare charred tomatoes as instructed below.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide pan.
- Add sliced garlic and saute on low/medium heat until the garlic starts to change color, do not burn it.
- Add crushed red peppers and cook for a minute.
- Add cherry tomatoes. Char them on high heat for few minutes. Do not over cook them.
- Once charred, sprinkle some salt. Mix well. Add this garlicky charred tomatoes to spaghetti. Mix well.
- Add chopped basil. Mix well.
- Serve them while its hot, top it with fresh burrata cheese ball!!