Thick multigrain dairy-free avocado toast infused with spicy garlicky oil, flavored with fresh cilantro, scallions, garlic, lime juice and topped with cherry tomatoes, hemp seeds, micro green.
Avocados are one of the healthiest fats! Therefor me and my family like to incorporate it into our diets in many different ways. Avocado toast is one our favorite ways to eat avocados. It is so simple to make and yet so delicious! The avocado it smashed and mixed with fresh scallions, cilantro and minced garlic. The lime juice and avocados are best friends so how can I forget lime juice in this recipe?!?! Also instead of using regular salt, I used pink salt to add that unique flavor along with freshly cracked black peppers! Topping it with cherry tomatoes, micro herbs and hemp seeds not only adds flavor and texture, but it also makes it look so pretty!! Last but not least, I drizzled spicy garlicky oil on this toast to give it that extra kick!
When healthy food looks so darn good, how can you say no to it?!?! It is by far our most favorite way of making avocado toast! Hope you and your family enjoys it as much as we do!
Happy and Healthy Eating!!
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- ¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ cup Chopped Scallions
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- ¼ tsp Pink Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 slice Thick multigrain bread
- 1 clove Garlic thinly sliced
- 1 Habanero Pepper or hot red pepper (vein and seeds removed with cloves on)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Cherry Tomato Halves
- ¼ cup Microgreens
- 2 tsp Hemp Seeds
- Smash one ripe avocado in a bowl.
- Add pink salt, fresh black pepper, lime juice, minced garlic, chopped cilantro and scallions. Mix well.
- Heat 2 tsp of olive oil in a pan. Add sliced garlic and saute on low heat until almost golden brown.
- Add sliced habanero pepper or red hot pepper (vein and seeds removed with cloves on) in the same pan and saute on low for a minute or two.
- Toast two slices of thick multi grain bread.
- Spread avocado mix on both toasted bread.
- Top each toast with cherry tomato halves, micro green and hemp seeds.
- Drizzle spicy/garlicky oil on each toast and serve them with side of tea!